In this 4hr Yoga Nidra workshop you will learn the fundamentals of Yoga Nidra and experience this deep healing practice first hand.
During the course we will explore:
• What is Yoga Nidra really? The history, theory and promise of this practice.
• The universal blueprint – the structure of the Universe and the Individual; how this practice can take you to the highest state.
• What is Sankalpa and how does it work in our practice?
• A 1hr yoga nidra practice to restore body, mind, and spirit.
Chitra Sukhu, a world-renowned Spiritual teacher and expert on Yoga Nidra, Vedanta, Tantra, Ayurveda and Meditation, the daughter of Shri Yogi Hari and Leela Mata, will teach this course.
What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra, often referred to as “Yogic Sleep,” is the conscious awareness of the deep sleep state. It is an ancient Tantric technique made popular in the West by Swami Satyananda. This simple, yet powerful tool moves you to a state of deep relaxation and has the potential to take you beyond the three normal states of consciousness (waking, dreaming, and deep sleep states), to the 4th state of consciousness (Turiya).
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
There are a multitude of physical benefits from practicing Yoga Nidra, including reduced stress, fatigue, anxiety, and worry; a better nights sleep; improved digestion; and increased immune function. Spiritually, Yoga Nidra gives you access to that space between thoughts, beyond mind. In this space we reset the body, expand the mind, and see things from a different vantage point. This allows for the burning or neutralization of Samskaras (deep impressions), the true goal of Yoga Nidra. This is the promise and power of Yoga Nidra.
Chitra Sukhu, the daughter of Shri Yogi Hari and Leela Mata, grew up in the many Sivananda Ashrams scattered around the world, and since the age of three has practiced Yoga and meditation daily.
She is an experienced Yoga teacher, registered with The Yoga Alliance at the E-RYT 500 level. Chitra has a Diploma in Ayurvedic Sciences from Kerala Ayurveda and is an accomplished Indian classical dancer
- This workshop is open for everyone and for all levels.
- Price: 750 SEK, fruit, nuts & energy shots included. (12 month members get 10% discount).
- Register to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration is binding.